Monday, July 8, 2013

Returning to Illustration

Anndddd it's time to pick up ye ole stylus and start up again.

Not that I was looking to make eBookcovers, but I have now apparently fallen into it. At current I'm busy working as a chef while looking for work in the CIT and Project Management industry where I got my degree in.

But as it so happens I know someone who knows someone who is my relative on my wife's side, who knows a LOT of people...  and that is how it's all going to get started.

So first step is to go back over my notes and set up Adobe as per ye'ole class instructions. Luckily I took relatively good notes so I don't feel too lost. I have to say, I'm pretty thankful for my professors, Burr, Huntsman and Abegglen. Otherwise I'd be lost in a storm of confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment