Sunday, October 23, 2011

Assignment: Play around with Color - Mitt Needs a Poster

Assignment: Play around with colors on a pre-existing picture.

I noticed a lot of other people were pulling random images of interesting animals off the net as we worked in class, and I kinda wanted to do something different and a bit useful. I follow Mitt Romney and figured he needed some type of poster design. Who knows, maybe they might pick up the finished project, and I've have a country of liberals attempting to pick apart all my flaws? While not entirely complete, this is what I've come up with so far.

I'm undecided on the text. Should it be SOLVE, FIX, (or some variation, ie: solver, solved, fixer?)  or something else?





Anyrate.. here it is a previous version.
















2 comments:

  1. hey todd. guess where i'm at. in class. lol. the image looks good. love the colors...they're fitting. but i'm not liking the type and where the word is. it feels squished. maybe have it go along the bottom. try out different fonts...possibly at san serif. and since the image is flat and graphic, let that element repeat in your type. so probably loose the emboss effect. hope this is helpful. see you wed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done Victoria! Seems everyone agreed with you too in class. Hope this version is more to your liking.

    ReplyDelete