Monday, October 10, 2011

Assignment: Give it some texture, Dunes and sky



Assignment: Create an interesting painting using multiple textures and layers with the out of the way color changing items to effect a modern art piece.

Yup.. no idea what I'm doing here cept creating texture.

So the end goal here is a moon lit desert scene. I think this version is a bit too dark though.

















And this is even more interesting.....

I really like that after glow effect over the mountains, but goodness knows how I could reproduce it. I lightened things up quite a bit, but I still really don't like it. It looks like a 3 year old vomited while having a epileptic seizure in photoshop...










So in the end This became the final, after a LOT of reworking, but I think I'm happy with the result:

I complete reworked the under drawing, and spent a LOT of time making an awesome windswept sand texture. Much more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment