Monday, October 24, 2011

New Technique: Transforming with the warp tool

Technique:

1. Select an area with the lasso
2. Cntrl - T to transform
3. Right click in the transform area and select an option.

There are several useful options within that transform menu. For example:



  •  Rotate
  • Perspective
  • Warp
  • Distort






As you can see in the above I took how I look in Digital Illustration class (it's an 8am class) and used it to deform my face into something even more humorously bad.  I 'warped' my lip, 'rotated' my whole face, 'distorted' my eye, and did a little 'perspective' to enlarge the top of my head and shrink the lower part of my head so it looks like I'm slightly leaning forward.


Note: The cross hair is the point that the image can be rotated around. so the cross hair can be moved and the image rotated around that point.



No comments:

Post a Comment